Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ...

5 posters

Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Empty My FREED ... My Full Inspection ...

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 27 Nov 2012, 10:16 am

My annual road tax is up for renewal by 02 Dec (5 more days), but still not done yet! affraid

Sigh ... this inspection thingy really headache ... My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Eusa_w25

i had actually went for inspection last friday ...

Inspection Centre : JIC Inspection Centre @ Ang Mo Kio

Result : Daddycool 0 JIC 1

yup i lost but not KOed!!! My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Rclxub13

i took a risk and went down with my Angel eyes and LED tail lamps. geek

i reached there around 9am. area there also had seen changes as the last time i went was donkey years ago. rendeer

Plus point was that there were no other cars, so i had 4 uncles to inspect my FREED! Suspect

no other cars meant inspection should be chop chop but with 4 uncles also meant .... Arrow Arrow Arrow

.... got extra 4 brains and 4 pairs of eyes!!! Evil or Very Mad

now not like the past ... no more wild wild west ... My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Burnou10

no more days of cowboys and cowgals ... My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Bigun212

on the spot one uncle go see headlights and immediate go to a PC and check LTA website! Shocked

he very honest and told me that my front and rear lamps very stylo but cannot pass ... Laughing Mad

i tried to tell story , say i got drive up north so need power lights ... My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Listen11

he also tell me story , say they have been warned by LTA to be more stringent with inspection!!! My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Icon_t19

alas i now have to decide on the next course of action, time is counting down ...
What a Face

DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Empty Re: My FREED ... My Full Inspection ...

Post by sevenseaters Tue 27 Nov 2012, 12:17 pm

hah? front and rear lamp not passed?
rear lamp, many bros had received passed inspection ??
Just by fortunate nowadays LTA decrease their tolerate level?

mine would be due in march 2013
hope by then the tolerance level increase again Razz Laughing
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Empty Re: My FREED ... My Full Inspection ...

Post by Dr stein Tue 27 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm

Omg!went for inspection with the led taillamp...no issue...haiyoh...
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Wed 28 Nov 2012, 6:36 am

Well my RED LED tail lamp also pass in AUG.......Not as stylo milo as yours Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..............
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by bearies Wed 28 Nov 2012, 9:47 pm

bro seem like our ride road tax is due on the same date....
went for inspection this month at bt batok vicom... no issue...
but then, i no have ur stylo lamps Rolling Eyes

bearies

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Thu 29 Nov 2012, 8:52 am

Thank you for sharing the experience bros!

I could only guess, the head lamp is certainly a starting point as eye catching for the inspector.
That's why, maybe, when they see the head lamp as NO go, it goes the same to the tail lamp.

Now must change the strategy, tail lamp back to standard, head lamp using the stylo, let me try that strategy... will update again next march 2013

sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Fri 30 Nov 2012, 8:47 am

Yeah easier to change out e tail lamp than e head lamp..... Good trick....
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down