Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2

5 posters

Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2 Empty My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2

Post by DADDYCOOL Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:11 am

Today is the 3rd of DEC, so by now i should have renewed my annual road tax.

of course this meant that i had passed my inspection, and the cure was provided by our inhouse Doctor!

he recommended me to go try Viacom @ Kaki Bukit. there quite busy so advisable to go early.

i reached around 910am and was the only car. in ten mins all was done and dusted. chop chop and hassle free.

but after me there were at least five more cars!

from what i observed, VKB's inspection focused more on the critical checks.

your front and rear lights, brake lights, the co2 emission, the car alignment ...

so for a full inspection i just had to change my Angel eyes and covered up the blue leds for my 3rd brake light.

if your FREED is totally stock and you want to go where got less cars, then you should try Jurong Inspection @ AMK.

but if your FREED has some slight mods then you should try VKB, will be better to go when they busy!!!

7 more years of inspection to go!!! My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2 Peace19

PS: actually during inspection i realised that my 3rd brake light was not working ... Razz
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2 Empty Re: My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2

Post by hooray_fun Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:16 pm

Well done.... I also did my inspection at Viacom Kaki Bukit......
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2 Empty Re: My FREED ... My Full Inspection ... Part 2

Post by Dr stein Tue 04 Dec 2012, 6:45 pm

cheers
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by sinned Sun 26 Jan 2014, 12:37 pm

Went VKB for inspection. LED Tail light Failed..!!!!!
sinned
sinned

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Mon 27 Jan 2014, 3:39 pm

sinned wrote:Went VKB for inspection. LED Tail light Failed..!!!!!

viacom kaki bukit? we go all pass leh!!!
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 28 Jan 2014, 8:05 am

I did it last Feb'13 at Jurong STA, tail lamp passed, not a single question asked.
maybe your car was too appealing when you entered the inspection area?

sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum