Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.

3 posters

Go down

To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.  Empty To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.

Post by perrierwlime Sun 20 Jul 2014, 10:44 am

Hi Freeders,

I just joined this forum. I don't have a Freed instead I have a Vios. I'm very keen to buy a 2nd hand freed. I wish to have a freed with dual powered sliding doors for convenience, cvt for fuel economy and 2nd row full bench because my daughter like to sit with my wife sometimes.

From what I have gathered so far, only the freeds from Kah Motors have dual powered sliding doors but they do not have 2nd row full bench and is 5 speed auto.
Only PI freeds have 2nd row full bench and cvt but only left powered sliding door.

Seems like the only way around it is to get a Kah Motor freed, and convert the 2nd row to full bench somehow and live with 5 speed.
Does anyone here had this done?
Or do anyone know where it can be done and how much it cost?
Or have people in this forum actually swap 2nd row with each other?  
Or anyone interested to change from full bench to 2 captain seats then I can swap with you after I buy my 2nd hand freed?

Or can I get a left powered sliding door and convert it to dual powered sliding doors?

FYI, there are only 2 Kah Motors freeds and there are only 2 PI freeds with 2nd row full bench on SGCRMART.

perrierwlime

Back to top Go down

To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.  Empty Re: To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.

Post by Dr stein Tue 22 Jul 2014, 10:24 am

Hi there...for my case...i bought a compartment with a cushion on top of it...which can be seated....or u can go any audio shop to custom on for u ..
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.  Empty Re: To convert 2nd row from 2 captain seats to full bench.

Post by angieng13 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 6:56 am

Hi Dr Stein, any picture how the compartment look like? Where do u get it from?

angieng13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down