Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

+5
mad_man
sevenseaters
DADDYCOOL
mclarenace
wowgadgets
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Empty Re: Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

Post by wowgadgets Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 FULLHD

The long awaited Black Vue FULL HD is finally here, to be launched on 01 OCTOBER 2011:

Introductory launch promotion:

For any purchase of Black Vue FULL HD,

1) Get a free Power Magic
2) Get further discount if you had purchased a Power Magic (**)
3) Free relocation of your existing Black Vue (300/350 series) (**) to the rear side

Note:
1) (**) Promotion valid only for authorized products that you had purchased from our dealers or from us directly.
2) Limited stock available! While stocks last!

Product details at www.blackvue.com.sg/new-full-hd.html
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Empty Re: Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

Post by wowgadgets Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

sevenseaters wrote:hehehe thank you for bring it in to SG
HD version finally arrives cheers

please update and sms me the $$$ when it is launched.
As you are one of the band of Freeders, please provide us special discount ok?
Thank you in advance bro Gary

Do you accept installment? Embarassed Cool
i hope the answer is YES
cheers

Calling to other Freeders,
Anyone of you insterest to do Group Buy?

Hello bro Chris and others,

Thank you for the response.
Chris had the price liao, I had SMS him liao.
Currently, stock is limited for launch this Saturday.
Good idea for GB, do an interest check, if got demand better price for freeders cheers
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 BlackvueFULLHDSingapore

The best of Black Vue FULL HD revealed, check out the side by side comparison with other HD products!

http://www.blackvue.com.sg/the-best-of-full-hd.html
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

Regardless of the type of vehicle you drive, we have the right people to do it.
From lorries to luxury cars, BLACK VUE is your right choice and will always be your reliable eyewitness!

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 LamborghiniwithBLACKVUEFullHD

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 LamborghiniwithBLACKVUEDR400G-HD

www.BlackVue.com.sg/new-full-hd.html
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 01 Nov 2011, 9:28 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 SWEEPSTAKESADS

Click the link here to enter the SWEEPSTAKES

BLACK VUE Full HD is not only a Vehicle Black Box but it has a sleek & compact cylindrical body with rainbow colors ring LED indicators and cool voice guide as added features well like by many motorists here.

BLACKVUE Full HD with 7 different colors of LED ring light.
You can choose the preferable color to suit your mood or the car. When booting up, you can see the different colors of LED blinking. It also equipped with user friendly voice guide to inform user on the status of the Black Box. There is also separate LED indicator for "recording" and GPS.

Another innovative product from Wow! Gadgets Singapore.
Please check out the details at www.BlackVue.com.sg

wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:42 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 TheNEWPaperwithBlackVue

You must be wondering why many had chosen Black Vue, check this out www.blackvue.com.sg/why-black-vue.html
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacklim Tue 22 Nov 2011, 12:15 am

Hi,

Can pm me the total price including installation for the haptic engine start and the keyless system??

Thanks

Jacklim

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 HDmodel640-2

No matter your car is driven or parked, BlackVue is your reliable eye witness.
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:01 am

wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by K3n Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:44 pm

Guys,

Are we going to have a GB on BlackVue. Bro Chris, what is the price offer by Bro Gary.
K3n
K3n

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:53 am

Qmax products is designed to improve the performance of your cars in various ways including power and torque with fuel efficiency too. This high quality products had been patented in 6 different countries and internationally recognized. With the latest nanotechnology, our products help to improve your cars' performance yet is environment friendly which we always emphasis and reflects in our slogan "Go Greener, Feel Lighter and Fuel Saver".

QMAX TURBO Voltage Stabilizer
This Racing spec, 2-in-1 voltage stabilizer that consist of Direct-charging Positive cable and Voltage Stabilizer in one. It improves both Horsepower and Torque from Low to High RPM, The Positive cable allows ample charging current to the battery. The Results: Noticeably improved acceleration, superior engine response, longer lasting battery life, stable voltage, reduced distortion.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Qmax-Turbo-new

One piece design, made with over 99.8% copper purity, plated with 24k gold for superior current conductivity.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Highqualitycablenconnector2

Double layer insulations, fire resistance cable. It is made of 99.8% copper purity, plated with stannum (anti-oxidize) and hermetically layered with nanotechnology for best conductivity.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Highqualitycablenconnector

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Cablewithstanum

Product details at www.qmaxracing.com.sg
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:16 am

wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:17 pm

wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:30 pm

Bro gary. .wats the price with installation plus the so call magic box prevent from batt drainage...
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by vanngoh Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:13 pm

?

vanngoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:30 pm

Hai bro van...welcome to the freedhome.....pm me if u need any mc aite..im the best doc in this forum... Basketball
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:21 am

Dr stein wrote:Hai bro van...welcome to the freedhome.....pm me if u need any mc aite..im the best doc in this forum... Basketball

wah doc your avatar is jambu! i salivating ... Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Icon_d14
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:31 am

Wahhh...i havent sleep yet?if u wanna mc tomorro then drop by my clinic...just trying out using android...still can figure out how to post pic sia..damn...nevermind...patience does pays...still
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:33 am

I mean u havent sleep...not me...of course i havent sleep...i f sleeping and typing here....pls just ignore..cause it might not be me...hahha Shocked
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:41 am

Dr stein wrote:I mean u havent sleep...not me...of course i havent sleep...i f sleeping and typing here....pls just ignore..cause it might not be me...hahha Shocked

hey doc if you planning to do up your FREED like your avatar, i sure support! Wink

anyway this is bro gary's sale thread, we should not be posting here!
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets - Page 3 Sign0011
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by vanngoh Mon 26 Nov 2012, 9:50 pm

How much is ur qmax?

vanngoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum