Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

+5
mad_man
sevenseaters
DADDYCOOL
mclarenace
wowgadgets
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Empty Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

Post by wowgadgets Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:41 pm

This is Black VUE™, latest in car blackbox recorder from Korea.
The Black Vue™ is a forward facing video recorder with wide angle lens that constantly captures video and audio whilst you are driving.
The camera/recorder part can be quickly unclipped from its mount and removed from the car for security.
Unique cylindrical design enable rotational lens to capture video of external or internal of your vehicle.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 480_MountedBV2-1

Plug the unit in to your cigarette lighter socket and as soon as you start your engine it will start recording video on a constant loop.
The supplied 4GB MicroSD card will hold around 5 hours of video on a loop. If the unit detects adverse G-forces such as an impact then it will store a section of video (called an "event") and this will not be overwritten. You can increase the loop time buy adding a larger SD card (up to 16GB)
The Black Vue™ also has a unique "Parking mode" which detects an impact or motion when your car is parked and then trigger a pre-event recording capturing everything that happened in front of the camera 30 seconds before and after the event.
Suitable for use in any vehicle the Black Vue™ has a cylindrical design so it can be easily hidden behind your rear view mirror.
Records high quality h.264 video, the latest in digital video codecs for video and audio storage.
Supplied with the Black VUE™ is PC based viewing software making it easy to watch the videos you have recorded and to make adjustments to the system.
Black Vue™ fitted with "Voice Guide" which provides pre-recorded voice messages for current status and to alert you if there is a problem. "Video Out" also allows for live video output when connected to any external TFT screen or Monitor.

Here enclosed the snapshots taken from the recorded videos and also youtube links for the actual videos:

DAY SCENE:

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets DaysceneWGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IujfnMQXSVU

NIGHT SCENE (Car park):

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets CarparkatnightWGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJ1OchXtWk

(Note: If you notice the video clip at the playback time of around 1:05 minute, the vehicle head lights were switched off, but video is still visible!)

NIGHT SCENE:
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Nightscene2WGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoPOth4OhDE

BASEMENT CARPARK SCENE:
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets JurongPointbasementcpWGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgKtCu-F9Lw

TUNNEL SCENE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEhLJqokHm8

Please watch the demo for Black VUE on the PARKING Mode feature with motion detection technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmtPvpvSzhA

Black VUE™ for your safe driving.......

More details and support at www.black-vue.net

Gary
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Empty Re: Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

Post by wowgadgets Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:31 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Nolimit

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ProREMOTEintro

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ProREMOTEpurple

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ProREMOTEred

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ProREMOTEBlueside

proREMOTE™ from Korea promotes safe driving with products for steering wheel remote control.
This is not just an ordinary steering remote control but a programmable remote for up to 3 different devices for example your audio player, DVD player, media player, TV tuner, LCD monitor and etc by selecting Function button F1, F2 and F3. The control can be customized for each button.
It has 3 color backlights (Blue, Red and Purple) representing each device control. Wide angle and strong IR transmission reduce any restriction to control any devices in your car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMm6Bl03LYc

proREMOTE, another innovative gadget brought to you exclusively by Wow! Gadgets.

Please contact Gary @ 8499 6533 for any inquiry.

Last edited by wowgadgets on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Empty Re: Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets

Post by wowgadgets Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:13 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmartCARD_walletWGS

SmartCARD™️ Advanced Keyless system with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and encryption presents the future and safer car alarm system. You can access your car without even a need to press the button on the remote control or take out any key from your bag or pocket.

MAIN FEATURES :

1)AUTO Door Close
If driver with SmartCARD™️ is apart 1.5~2.0m from the car, the door will be closed automatically and it will enter into security mode. At this time, LED indicator will flicker in blue and red light in order.

2)AUTO Door Open
If driver with SmartCARD™️ approaches to the car within 1.5~2.0m, the system recognizes the validity of the card and door will be opened if its code matches.
At this time, LED indicator will flicker in BLUE light.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmartCARD_WGS

3)Door open alarm
If the SmartCARD™️ is apart and door is opened, the system will trigger the alarm sound and hazard light will flicker to notify that door is opened.

4)Slim Smart Key
SmartCARD™️ is very thin, 6mm thickness x 67mm length x 48mm width and size is about two third of general credit card size. It is convenient to carry and keep. Therefore it is safe and convenient to no risk to lose.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmartCARDII

5)Auto door lock function
After starting engine, the doors will be locked automatically after first step on the brake pedal.

6)Immobilizer function
This system contains immobilizer function. It provides best security from car theft. Once the driver with SmartCARD™️ approaches the car, the main module of the system will check the ID of the SmartCARD™️. In case of valid SmartCARD™️, driver can start the car. In case of invalid SmartCARD™️, the alarm will sound and engine cannot be started.

7 )High Security
SmartCARD™️ is with RFID security, the highest security technology from USA, using core chip and SmartCARD™️ is made of hoping code technology making it very difficult to copy.

Cool Passive Keyless Entry (PKE) on/off
New feature with lock /unlock buttons on remote control to enable/ disable the PKE at your convenience.

9) By using the buttons on the card, you can remotely arm/disarm/panic mode with range up to 25m.

EXTRA FEATURES:

1)Dual Antenna
Antenna is located at the front and rear of car for stable detection range.

2)Emergency Disarm with SmartCARD™️ malfunction
In the event that the SmartCARD™️ is malfunction, for example battery totally flat, short circuit due to wet and etc. Just tap the SmartCARD™️ transponder card to the front antenna, door will be unlock. (SmartCARD™️ comes with emergency transponder card with same size as credit card, which can operate without battery)

Go totally KEYLESS Solution with style with hapticSTART engine start system is available from Wow! Gadgets.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets TotallyKeylessSolution

Please contact us for the details.

Gary
8499 6533
www.WowGadgetShop.com
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:20 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmartCARD_speedo

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Walletfriendly

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets AdvancedKeylessSolution-1

Another innovative products brought to by Wow! Gadgets

Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 22 Feb 2011, 10:56 am

Here are updated photos taken on 2 different FREED:

first one with our hapticSTART and proREMOTE,
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets K3NFreed

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ProREMOTEandhapticSTART

and second one with the hapticSTART & smartCARD for total keyless solution.
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets AdvancedKeylessSolution

Thank you for the purchased and support, Happy Advanced Keyless Motoring! Smile
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:14 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmallsizeBV

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 480_MountedBVwithfinger-1

Below is an article retrieved from straitstimes.com based on a true story happened in Singapore.

Jan 7, 2011
Dishonesty wins, integrity loses

LAST week, while driving to work, my car was hit from behind at the junction of Jurong West Avenue 1 and Corporation Road. The rear of my beige Toyota Vios was hit by a dark blue Peugeot van.

The driver, a man in his 40s, apologised and said that his van had rolled forward while he was picking up something from the vehicle floor. He had forgotten to engage his handbrake, he said.

I checked the rear of my car while he kept assuring me that it was a gentle knock which could not have caused much damage. There were some slight scratches on the bumper and its right side was dislodged.

The driver knocked it back into place, saying it was just a clip. I asked for his contact number and wrote down his identity card number and vehicle plate number. He did not ask me for the same.

When I arrived at work half an hour later, a friend joined me to inspect the car more closely. She pointed to a 10cm crack on the rear bumper. I sent the driver a photo of the damage via Multimedia Messaging Service and said I would need to go to Borneo Motors for the repairs as my car was still under warranty.

He called and discouraged me from going to Borneo Motors as he was sure it would escalate the price of repairs. He asked me to send my car to his workshop in Kaki Bukit instead. I decided to go to Borneo Motors for an assessment and quotation first before meeting him at his workshop at 3.30pm.

At Borneo Motors, the motor claims assessor advised me that I had to replace the bumper and realign the boot door. The repair would take three days and cost $1,358. She reminded me that any repairs done at other workshops would void the car's current warranty on the repaired part.

She also cautioned me that there may be leakage problems in the car boot if repairs were not done properly.

I reiterated that to the driver. He questioned how it could be possible that the boot alignment could be affected by a gentle hit. "You must understand that I am only an employee, I don't earn much. I don't want to cause any trouble to my company (he was driving his company car)", he said repeatedly. He would pay only if the repairs were done at his workshop. In the end, we agreed to report the accident to our insurers. I would claim third party insurance from his company.

A surveyor's inspection was planned on Dec 30 and the day before, a staff member from Borneo Motors informed me that the third party insurer had rejected my claims as the driver's report was in conflict with mine. His report stated that I had reversed my car and hit his car. I was appalled.

I called his cellphone four times but my calls went unanswered. I used my friend's phone to call him and he picked up the call. He was stumped when I asked him about what he had stated in the accident report. He defended his stand and told me he would leave it to the insurance company to take care of it before hanging up on me.

I was naive and did not anticipate the driver distorting the truth to reduce his liability. With only his word against mine and no statement from independent witnesses, it is likely that I will have to withdraw the claim and pay the full amount of $1,358 myself. Otherwise, the losses to me will be greater in the long term if I claim from my own insurance policy, which has a 50 per cent no-claims discount.

If justice decides it will do me a favour this time, I may be lucky enough to find a witness to the accident through this letter - failing which, all I can say is that a man's integrity is priceless.

Tan Siew Khoon (Ms)

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/OnlineStory/STIStory_621273.html

Did she manage to find an eye witness to defend her case?? Why not consider our product, Black Vue Vehicle Recorder? Black Vue, for your safe driving and the reliable eye witness you can always depends on!

http://www.Black-Vue.net

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:01 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVuefront

Black Vue Vehicle Blackbox is a multi purpose recorder which can act as your reliable eye witness in any situation on the road.
The following images and videos were captured locally here in Singapore.

1) Heavy downpour but Black Vue able to capture good clear images even though the windscreen has no glass treatment applied (no Rain-X).

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets HeavyrainrecordedbyBlackVueWGS

Video link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJtTPNVce0

2) Driver with Black Vue recorded his own dangerous driving act and later caught by Traffic Police.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets DangerousDrivingrecordedbyBlackVue

Video link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JTPZK2jdGc

Black Vue as your reliable eye witness will help you with the evidence you need, for example in an accident or even to review the driving habit of yourself or your loved ones.
Black Vue for your safe driving.

www.Black-Vue.net

Another innovative product brought to you by Wow! Gadgets

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Wed 16 Mar 2011, 2:08 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 640_SmartcardPackaging1

Latest and improved smartCARD is now available from Wow! Gadgets.

Works with our hapticSTART for total keyless solution!

smartCARD, the Advanced Keyless Security for today needs, another innovative product brought to you by Wow! Gadgets

Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Banner

A wide of innovative products brought to you by Wow! Gadgets

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Fri 18 Mar 2011, 7:45 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets AdvancedKeylessSolution-1-1

Advanced Keyless Solution with combination of our innovative products, hapticSTART and smartCARD.

Our customers had commented these:

"Your gadget are soooo convenient.. esp the keyless and that haptic engine start thing. i never have to remember to bring out the car key. The keyless was soooo convenient that I can carry my gal with one hand, hold the other child hand and upon leaving the car at a distance, it will auto lock..

thanks for the products!"

HYUNDAI TUCSON owner

"Thks bro for this cool gadget,it is really a must have gadget for me, going totally keyless now,any more cool gadget pls pm me.peace!"
HONDA FREED owner

Above comments were retrieved from our facebook fanpage www.facebook.com/wowgadgets

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets HapticSTARTwith4colors

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 640_Smartcard

Note: Our system is a standalone product, which means it can work independently, you can purchase only smartCARD or hapticSTART.

Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 22 Mar 2011, 7:46 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVuefront

This is what been reviewed "Latest technology crammed into a Sleek Black Beauty with a small cylindrical body, Best of all, it is small enough to be mounted behind most rear view mirrors, freeing your vision from any obstruction!

Yes, they are referring to our hottest gadget in town, the Black Vue Vehicle Black Box, follow this link here!
http://www.burnpavement.com/article.php?id=454

Black Vue, your reliable eye witness on the road is brought to you by Wow! Gadgets

Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 22 Mar 2011, 7:49 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SmartCARD_walletWGS

FAQ for smartCARD:

1) How safe is the smartCARD Advanced Keyless system?
smartCARD products are developed on the foundation of security, you can rest assured knowing our products are safe and cannot be easily defeated even with sophisticated means. Unlike traditional aftermarket Hands-Free keyless entry devices which use unsecure, open radio frequency, our systems offers bidirectional, dual-frequency, multi-layered security systems:
Layer 1:
Equipped with the latest RFID technology with 3rd-generation Mutual-Authentication protocol. This protocol offers the highest "hand-shaking" security which prevent 100% of conventional transmitter code-scanning, sniffing and hijacking. (RFID will not respond to an incorrect challenge and encrypted request signature, thus effectively preventing RFID code sniffing)

Layer 2:
Ultra High Frequency RF authentication protocol with code-hopping and encryption technology that offers the same protection as OEM keyless entry remote plus Time-of-Flight security feature that works in conjunction with Layer 1 to prevent relay attacks.

Anti-Theft Function:
In addition to provide smart keyless entry function, this system is also an alarm system that monitors door switches, brake and ignition. Vehicle ignition can be operated only when a valid access key is identified. When an unauthorized entry and vehicle activation attempt are detected, the starter/ignition relay will be disabled.

2) How to unlock the doors if the smartCARD’s battery is totally flat or faulty?

SmartCARD system comes with 2 x emergency transponder cards. This credit-card sized transponder fits in any wallet and provides an alternate way of accessing and starting your vehicle. Simply wave the transponder card over the antenna to disarm (detection range around 5cm), unlock and enable ignition all at the same time. Never worry about forgetting your keys too!

3) In some case, I am nearby my car and I do not want the system to detect the smartCARD as it is annoying that doors keep lock/ unlock frequently. Can I disable the Passive Keyless Entry function?
Yes, you can enable/disable the PKE function easily by the buttons on the smartCARD.

4) Is there a function to activate the PANIC mode? I need this function especially when I cannot remember where did I parked my car and need the alarm sound to alert me the location. Yes, you can activate the Panic mode at a distance up to 25meters.

5) The detection range for Passive Keyless Entry is around 2 meters. On certain case, somebody is in front of me and would like the doors to be unlocked before PKE is detected, can you unlock the doors from further distance?
Yes, you can lock/ unlock doors with delay timer function with a press of a button on the smartCARD.

6) The smartCARD is with thickness of 6mm only, is it safe to put inside the wallet or pocket? Will it break easily?
The material use for the smartCARD is durable and not easy to break, even if it’s broken, we are able to sell you the casing at affordable price.

7) I had lost the smartCARD, can I purchase only smartCARD from you without replacing the whole system?
The smartCARD needs to be purchased in a pair and need to be programmed with your original module. This cannot be duplicated by others key duplicators.

8 ) What type of battery use inside the smartCARD?
It uses 1 x CR2032 flat battery which can be purchased easily and cost around $2 each.

smartCARD advanced keyless system is another innovative product brought to you by Wow! Gadgets.

Gary
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:02 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVueaseyewitnessWGS-1

Black Vue Vehicle Black Box constantly improves the performance by releasing updates on the firmware if neccessary.
With latest version 2.020, the Brightness setting adjustment by the PC software is more efficient!

The following photos were taken from a typical Multi Storey Car Park (MSCP) here at night.

Image taken with NORMAL Brightness adjustment.
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets MSCPnightWGS

Image taken with MEDIUM Brightness adjustment.
Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets MSCPnightWGSmedbrightness

With the capability of Brightness adjustment in the new improved firmware, user can adjust it easily according to individual needs especially recording as surveillance at night in car park.

Black Vue comes with built in motion detection and 3 axis G Sensors, hence no more unnecessary recording when no motion or impact/ shock detected during parking mode, this will help to manage the memory space in the card more efficiently.

Black VUE, the reliable eye witness you can always depend on!

NOTE: You can update the current firmware to your Black Vue now, please visit our support website at www.black-vue.net

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

Black Vue is equipped with patented motion detection tehnology and 3 axis G sensors.
The Black Vue™ also has a unique "Parking mode" which detects an impact or motion when your car is parked and then trigger a pre-event recording capturing everything that happened in front of the camera 30 seconds before and after the event. This will save the memory space of the microSD card and not to record any unnecessary video.

The following youtube link shows the video recorded due to motion detected while parking. If you watch carefully, there is slight shaking of the pole due to strong wind, Black Vue had detected the motion and activated the recording immediately. This shows how effective the motion detection used in Black Vue. Moreover, the sensitivity of the motion detection can be adjusted by software depending on individual preference.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Shakingpolemotiondetected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjk48iJAUs

Black Vue, the reliable eye witness you can always depend on.
www.black-vue.net

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by mclarenace Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:18 am

Hi bro wowgadget,

My friend and me are interested in doing Haptic enginestart and SmartCard.

Can you PM me the approx cost for installing both?

I am driving Freed and my friend driving a Suzuki Swift.

mclarenace

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

bro gary, will you be participating in the GREAT SG SALE?

if so dun forget to announce in the forum ya!

PS: SG citizens love SALEs! including myself!you have clearance sale lagi better!!!
Razz
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by mclarenace Thu 07 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm

Oh if going to have sales soon i better hold on before purchasing hehe

mclarenace

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

mclarenace wrote:Oh if going to have sales soon i better hold on before purchasing hehe

bro mclarenace, i already waited for so long,
i hold my patience on buying my dream lovely "black vue" black box

If bro Gary participate in SGS (i can ask my parrents to buy first, and claim many discount on SGS or at least can do gst refund at the airport Razz )

cheers
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:40 pm

ha ha ha, GSS is too early lah.
If you guys really interested in Black Vue, can check interest if can form a group buy of 10 units, I will offer discount of $20 each just for FREED members only!!
Which means you need to drive your FREED for installation and deposit of $50 is needed, in case some go fly aeroplane Very Happy

Last edited by wowgadgets on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Why Black Vue is a better choice?

1) Small in size and no blocking to driver's precious view.
With unique cylindrical design and compact dimension of 3cm diameter x 10cm length , it can hide nicely behind the rear view mirror!
No bulky attachment or suction cup.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 480_MountedBV2-1
Note: The lens can be rotated 360 degrees, the image shows lens rotated to record internal of vehicle.

2) Good image clarity
With H264 compression technology and new lens, even at only VGA quality resolution of 640 x 480, it surpasses many competitors in the market for better image quality. This had proven with many good reviews among our customers, tested and proven in Singapore condition, day, night, basement, tunnel, MSCP and more.

3) Motion detection technology
With patented motion detection technology from an established Korean company in surveillance camera, it has a unique algorithm which will write to the memory card 30 seconds before and after a motion been detected. Which means even before the vandal appear, you have the video recorded 30 seconds earlier and securely in the memory card.

The following video recording was triggered during parking mode, with only a slight movement of the pole due to strong wind, Black Vue is able to detect the motion!

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets Shakingpolemotiondetected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjk48iJAUs

4) Auto Parking Mode
With auto parking mode, Black Vue will switch to "Parking Mode" automatically when no motion or impact is detected in 10 minutes and switch back to "Normal mode" when there is continuous motion been detected. This will save the memory space in the card and no unnecessary recording during parking.

5) Voice guide
Confuse with LED indicators?? With Black Vue, it will inform the status by pre-recorded voice message, a very cool feature and more user friendly comparing with LED indicators.

Example of voice guides:

a) Now starts normal recording
b) Parking mode enable/ disable
c) No SD card, please insert the SD card
d) Black is now shutting down and more...........

Anyway, Black Vue also equipped with colors LED as an alternative way for the status indicators.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVueaseyewitnessWGS
Note: Blue LED for power indicator can be switched off for complete surveillance purpose.

6) Power Magic option
Any recording system will drain out the car battery, even though Black Vue has lower power rating of 3 Watts, it will take longer time to drain the battery if car is parked (idled).
With Power Magic, a battery draining prevention device, it will help you to monitor voltage of the car battery while your car is parked and Black Vue is in operation. When voltage is too low, it will automatically cut off the recording and prevent problem unable to start the car. Power Magic also acts a count down timer, it can be preset to the desired timing for recording when you had stopped the engine. For hassle free recording for surveillance purpose or so called "parking mode", we recommend Power Magic for Black Vue. One Power Magic can control up to 4 units of Black Vue.

7) Sensitivity adjustment
Black Vue is equipped with 3 axis G-sensors, when video is playback with PC software, it can shows independent graph for each axis sensor (front/back, left/right and up/down).

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets IndependentGsensorsandsensitivity

Sensitivity of G sensors can be adjusted for normal and parking recording. Hence for parking recording, you can set higher sensitivity for G sensors detections, even with slight push on your car, Black Vue can detect it and trigger the parking recording.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SensitivityadjustmentinPCsoftware

Sensitivity for motion detection can also be adjusted.

Cool Brightness adjustment
Brightness of the recording can be adjusted to individual needs. You can set to different brightness depending on your tinted/solar film on your car and parking environment condition at night.

Black Vue, the reliable eye witness you can always depend on!!
Product details at www.black-vue.net

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
Wow! Gadgets
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVuespecifications

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets ParkingmodeWGS

AUTO Parking Mode, another unique feature which made it a better choice.
Black Vue, the reliable eye witness you can always depend on!

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SlimsmartCARDcomparewithothers
Slim size smartCARD compares with other competitors alarm remote.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets HapticSTARTwith4colors-1
Vibrant colored LEDs and haptic feedback when touch, unique feature from hapticSTART.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets AdvancedKeylessSolution

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets AdvancedKeylessSolutionMazdaRX8

Another successful installation in a Mazda RX8 with hapticSTART and smartCARD, Advanced Keyless Solution, brought to you by Wow! Gadgets.

Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Sat 30 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVueGPSWGS

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets SpeedoMater

We performed test to check the accuracy of the speed recorded by Black Vue with GPS versus our test car. We mounted the Black Vue in front of the speedo meter. We found it records accurately to a tolerance of about 5km/h, image shows speedometer at 90 km/h and Black Vue at 88 km/h. Very impressive!!

For more details, visit the product website at www.black-vue.net
Black Vue, your reliable eye witness you can depend on.

Black Vue Vehicle Black Box is distributed by Wow! Gadgets.

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Sun 01 May 2011, 7:14 am

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVuewithblueLED

User has the option either to have the Blue LED indicator ring to be switched ON or OFF.
If you switch it ON, it may deter away vandals and at the same time it looks cool especially at night.
If you switch it OFF, it is a complete surveillance camera with black beauty.

Black Vue, your reliable eye witness with patented motion technology from Korea.

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Mon 02 May 2011, 2:17 pm

What makes Black Vue™ a better choice for fleet management application?

1)During installation, our professional installer will adjust the angle of the lens according to manufacturer's recommendation and position of the recorder to the holder can be marked. If user removes the recorder out, it can be fixed back easily within a few seconds by matching the marker line. This is practical for drivers who frequently needs to remove the recorder when entering some premises which does not allow any recording devices.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 640_BlackVuewithholder

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets 640_BlackVuewithmarker

Watch this video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXcogiHZj5o

2)Black Vue comes with optional coverLOCK™ which prevent users accessing to power plug, microSD card and button. Tamper prove sticker label and/or lock mechanism can be applied to the coverLOCK™ and manage by a fleet manager or person in charge.

Wow! Gadgets - innovative car gadgets BlackVuewithCoverLOCK-1

3)Voice guide (pre-recorded voice announcement) can be understood easily by most users for status or error on the recorder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlcXApLfj8

Black Vue a better choice for fleet management and even popular among individual motorists here for ease of use.
Black Vue for your safe driving and distributed in Singapore by Wow! Gadgets.

Cheers,
Gary
8499 6533
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum