Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My FREED ... My Traffic Violation ...

2 posters

Go down

My FREED ...  My Traffic Violation ... Empty My FREED ... My Traffic Violation ...

Post by DADDYCOOL Fri 17 May 2013, 3:17 am

Sadly last week Daddycool kenna pulled over by TP ... Sad

Will update my incident soon ...

I did apologise hoping to get a warning ...

but TP no give chance ...

i guessed he saw this ...

My FREED ...  My Traffic Violation ... Cool110

but luckily i am not on the this list yet ...

My FREED ...  My Traffic Violation ... Aham_b10

My charge was $150 and 6 demerit points, but i just wrote to TP and will see how. Rolling Eyes

Just to share this from Stomp:
The driver of a blue Honda caught on camera for refusing to give way to a private ambulance has been penalised by the Traffic Police.

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean revealed in a written reply to Arthur Fong, MP for West Coast GRC, that the driver has been issued a fine of up to $160 dollars, and incurred four demerit points to his driving record.

The motorist's actions came under scrutiny after the incident was captured in a video uploaded online, which clearly showed the Honda remaining in front of the emergency vehicle with its sirens and lights on.

Towards the end of the video, the ambulance driver managed to find a way out of that particular lane and sped off, but not before making his or her feelings known to the motorist in the blue Honda

WTFish ... only 4 points ... My FREED ...  My Traffic Violation ... Angryi10
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

My FREED ...  My Traffic Violation ... Empty Re: My FREED ... My Traffic Violation ...

Post by sevenseaters Fri 17 May 2013, 6:18 am

Hah? What happened bro? Speeding? Or blocking TP when chasing the other car?

150 and 6 demerit points are quite step !
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down