Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia Traffic Fine

2 posters

Go down

Malaysia Traffic Fine Empty Malaysia Traffic Fine

Post by Michaelloong Fri 18 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

Just got back from Malaysia and was stop at Malaysia custom by a Malaysia TP, claiming I did not stop at red traffic light. Kind of bullshit to me but what can I do? I hint to settle but he just issue a summon and ask me to prepare RM$300 to pay fine on Monday at JP TP office. Monday cos office close over weekends.
My friend advice not to pay on Monday but check their system if my summon have been registrated,
Any bro here have other advice and also whether I can pay online without going into JB TP office cos afraid they might ask for more $$$. The summon are wriiten in Malay and there was no indication of the cost of the offence.
Sorry but first time kena summon by Malaysia TP so at a lost to what to do.
Pls advice. Thks
Mike

Michaelloong

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Traffic Fine Empty Re: Malaysia Traffic Fine

Post by QQ FREED Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

Info on new saman rate after 10th March 2011

PDRM - ANNOUNCEMENT

Effective 1st December 2010, PDRM is offering an incentive on compound rates for all types of
traffic summons issued –

1.All summons issued on or before 30th November 2010 :
•A rate reduction from the original compound (max. is 50% discount)

2.All summons issued after 30th November 2010 :
•Summons settled within 15 days will be offered a 50% incentive from the original compound
•Summons settled within 16 to 30 days will be offered a 30% incentive from the original compound
•Unsettled summons within the 30 days ARE NOT entitle for an incentive and will be immediately black listed

QQ FREED
QQ FREED

Back to top Go down