Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress

+12
pbrian26
zachery707
Satyr
sevenseaters
DADDYCOOL
mad_man
Catch 22
Epixel
bobby
nickf601
hooray_fun
edlim1
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress Empty Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress

Post by edlim1 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Dear Freeder bros jus to share that I just received my recall letter from PI warranty workshop (as oppose to LTA). My warranty is from TWM, defect summary stated 'defect in setting of the rocker arm & the retainer portion', corrective action is ' ... to send in vehicle to warranty claim centre to have vehicle inspected & rectified.' It seems the recall campaign is in progress, so bros be patient & lookout (fyi till date my vehicle is not reflected in LTA recall enquiry website) for the progression! lol!

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress Empty Re: Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress

Post by hooray_fun Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:41 pm

Wow my warranty also fr TWN. tks 4 e info Very Happy
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress Empty Re: Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress

Post by edlim1 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:02 pm

bro hooray_fun u mean TWM right, anyway called mr ong from Khang today, he say can go down anytime (only sin ming outlet) with letter no need to make appointment, the whole thing will take ~2hrs, fyi Smile

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:31 pm

Yeah....but i yet receive letters.......wait lor....... Sad
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:46 pm

Wonder who pay for the parts replacement ???
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:34 pm

bro nick shld b under warranty repair

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:36 pm

hooray_fun wrote:Yeah....but i yet receive letters.......wait lor....... Sad

bro hooray_fun dont worry k, on the way cheers

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 2:27 pm

edlim1 wrote:bro nick shld b under warranty repair
I better call my PI workshop and check ... Thanks
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Fri 25 Mar 2011, 1:35 pm

anyone here got thier Freed from Hua Yang? any news?
This PI is not accomodating to me.
And the person i talked with is just keeps on repeating and repeating and repeating the same question that i already answered.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Good News - Honda Freed recall in progress Empty Hi

Post by Epixel Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:32 am

edlim1 wrote:Dear Freeder bros jus to share that I just received my recall letter from PI warranty workshop (as oppose to LTA). My warranty is from TWM, defect summary stated 'defect in setting of the rocker arm & the retainer portion', corrective action is ' ... to send in vehicle to warranty claim centre to have vehicle inspected & rectified.' It seems the recall campaign is in progress, so bros be patient & lookout (fyi till date my vehicle is not reflected in LTA recall enquiry website) for the progression! lol!

cheers,

Hi, have you went to the inspection? Need to pay? Mine car is also under twm warranty , but no letter from them yet.
Epixel
Epixel

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 10:39 am

Epixel wrote:
edlim1 wrote:Dear Freeder bros jus to share that I just received my recall letter from PI warranty workshop (as oppose to LTA). My warranty is from TWM, defect summary stated 'defect in setting of the rocker arm & the retainer portion', corrective action is ' ... to send in vehicle to warranty claim centre to have vehicle inspected & rectified.' It seems the recall campaign is in progress, so bros be patient & lookout (fyi till date my vehicle is not reflected in LTA recall enquiry website) for the progression! lol!

cheers,

Hi, have you went to the inspection? Need to pay? Mine car is also under twm warranty , but no letter from them yet.

You need to call them and provide the Chassis no..
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

nickf601 wrote:
Epixel wrote:

cheers,

You need to call them and provide the Chassis no..

hi epixel i called Mr Ong from Khang Auto (TWM warranty centre authorise to perform the job) & he requested to just bring in the vehicle with the letter & they will do the necessary rectification, the job will take ~2hrs according to his estimate. I suppose this job shld cover under warranty claim & shld not need to pay. Anyway i plan to visit them coming week if schedule allows ... will update & share till then Smile

bro nick,
do u mean u called them & they request for the chassis no.? The vehicle registered through PI they shld hv the necessary records inc chassis no. i suppose? ...

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Sun 27 Mar 2011, 9:25 am

Bro edlim1,

EPixel do not have any rel letter.. So faster way is ask them to chk. By the way, do update us and even possible pics of parts changed to share. Thk
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Sun 27 Mar 2011, 6:16 pm

oic, k will share after i bring my ride in.

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catch 22 Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

Does anybody knows whether TWM will also repair those Freed that has no more warranty or from PI which already folded? I am one of the unfortunate few and I don't mind paying for it if the price is reasonable.

Catch 22

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:35 am

Bro Catch22 wil check for u when im there ...

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:36 am

Start a topic to gather e rest in e same situation. Then enquire direct with TWM for a replacement cost. Tis is more cost saving.
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:49 am

bro hooray_fun think i may catch a glimpse of u on the road yesterday around 6.10pm travelling along lornie rd towards farrer rd, im on the opposite side travelling towards braddell Very Happy

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

U r right.....tat's me.......wat colour is yr ride? I also saw FREEDs on the opposite direction...... cheers
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:53 pm

grey...no 'zheng' nice nice Crying or Very sad
your black color wrap with white body color = 'cio', want to turn my head to c the bhind of your ride but not gd idea cos lornie rd peak hr better look straight Shocked

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by mad_man Tue 29 Mar 2011, 2:59 pm

Any ride from Pinnacle affected by the recall?

mad_man

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:03 pm

edlim1 wrote:grey...no 'zheng' nice nice Crying or Very sad
your black color wrap with white body color = 'cio', want to turn my head to c the bhind of your ride but not gd idea cos lornie rd peak hr better look straight Shocked
Yeah eyes on e road. Safety comes 1st......
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Catch 22 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

edlim1 wrote:Bro Catch22 wil check for u when im there ...

cheers,

Appreciate very much your help edlim1

Catch 22

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:14 am

Catch 22 wrote:
edlim1 wrote:Bro Catch22 wil check for u when im there ...

cheers,

Appreciate very much your help edlim1

this is wat HFSG is all about, to share n help one another! cheers

you guys should come for the next meetup, Twisted Evil

at least can put a face to your nicks!
scratch

PS: i highly recommend HBO Band of Brothers! an all time classic mini series! alien albino cat
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:45 pm

The Pacific mini series also good ........
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next