Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12V Cigarette Splitter problem

3 posters

Go down

12V Cigarette Splitter problem Empty 12V Cigarette Splitter problem

Post by libbit6789 Wed 29 May 2013, 1:19 pm

I had problem using 1-to-3 splitter with my Freed. Any bros/sis can adv ?

It is like that :

1. Brought 1 from Dx.com , a cheap 1-to-4 splitter
http://dx.com/p/1-to-2-way-car-cigarette-lighter-charger-socket-splitter-cable-73cm-length-93807.
On starting engine, the cable starts to heat up and burning smell. No damage was incur, the splitter is decom.

2. Go Autobac, paid for another 1, on engine startup, the splitter's fuse blown, the fusebox fuse oso blown.
Replace the fuse with same rating.

3. Go Autobac and replace another model, same thing - splitter + fusebox fuse both blow.

I wish to ask has anyone try splitter with Freed before ? Or what is your solution.

My thinking is : our Cigarette rating is 400W, different from normal cars usu 120W. Further dwelling leads to - we dun have spare tire but electirc air pump - maybe it needs high wattage .

So what is yr solution to supporintg multi device other then go audio shop to extend the fuse outlet

libbit6789

Back to top Go down

12V Cigarette Splitter problem Empty Re: 12V Cigarette Splitter problem

Post by libbit6789 Wed 29 May 2013, 1:30 pm

oso ... oso ... tried starting the engine with splitter inserted But without device - same blown occur

libbit6789

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Fri 07 Jun 2013, 7:17 am

erh Boss, bro 6789 mentioned he bought from DX but no work leh. cyclops

bro 6789, i had an ICE shop to add another outlet at the rear but those stick on type. jocolor

i only use it when doing vacuum, might be considering adding a rear cam if i can find a suitable model!
Twisted Evil
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by libbit6789 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm

Thanks, am back to forum after a while.... correction on Freed 12V wattage, it is 60W (labelled in the car) instead of 120W.

During recent servicing I talked to the workshop, the mechanic tapped a 12v point for me. Skirt ard the problem .

libbit6789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum