Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to buy CVTF

2 posters

Go down

where to buy CVTF Empty where to buy CVTF

Post by edlim1 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:50 am

Hi bros anyone have recommendation/experience with any honda stockist, Im looking to buy CVTF, thks in advance ...

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

where to buy CVTF Empty Re: where to buy CVTF

Post by DADDYCOOL Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:46 am

edlim1 wrote:Hi bros anyone have recommendation/experience with any honda stockist, Im looking to buy CVTF, thks in advance ...

cheers,

erh bro edlim why you want to buy yourself? why not just let the service shop do it?
scratch
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 2:19 pm

bro ed i just checked with Sparks they charged $93 for the change (inc. $22.50 labour charge) thought if I can get from known stockist (include other items like filters, engine oil etc.) may save some $$ Smile ... came across G6 auto & the CVTF is going at $39 (with HMMF $70) ... thats quite a big savings ...

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:48 pm

Hi guys just to share that I gave G6 auto a try ... bought some parts from them (include CVTF) for my recent servicing, my personal experience was pleasant, nothing to mentioned regarding the parts as they are all standard (came with packaging in tact), price wise I find that they priced rather competitive among competitors, one thing to commend is their service as they are willing to send the parts to the workshop I serviced my ride (maybe is just nearby) ... have recommended some friends to them since then & will RTV for my next servicing ... just to share for your comparison if any of u considering to buy your own parts ... can quote recommeded by edmund honda freed ... not sure can nego for further discount or something like that Smile

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:13 am

edlim1 wrote:Hi guys just to share that I gave G6 auto a try ... bought some parts from them (include CVTF) for my recent servicing, my personal experience was pleasant, nothing to mentioned regarding the parts as they are all standard (came with packaging in tact), price wise I find that they priced rather competitive among competitors, one thing to commend is their service as they are willing to send the parts to the workshop I serviced my ride (maybe is just nearby) ... have recommended some friends to them since then & will RTV for my next servicing ... just to share for your comparison if any of u considering to buy your own parts ... can quote recommeded by edmund honda freed ... not sure can nego for further discount or something like that Smile

cheers,

erh bro edlim, so G6 Auto also offer servicing? i was thinking of getting spark plugs! how much the CVTF cost? clown
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:58 pm

Hi Ed for what I know they don't do servicing, however they did offer to recommend me to their 'recommended' workshop which is nearby (sounds to me they are on some partnership/recommendation with identified workshop) where servicing can be carry out ... anyway I didn't/have not take up their offer yet as I went to autosaver (as autosaver perform 'service by the book') ... I paid $39 for my honda cvtf (with honda hmmf cost $70) ... the price of spark plug from their price list as follow (suggest to chk with them for updated pricing, if any) ... I think our freed stock spark plug can last till 80-100K if im not wrong ...

Spark Plugs:
Denso – Iridium Spark Plug -----> $58 - $60
NGK – Normal / Irdium Spark Plug / Iridium/Racing/ -----> Promotion Price
Stock Spark Plugs ---> Promotion Prices

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: