Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House mover yes.... But FREED mover?????

3 posters

Go down

House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Empty House mover yes.... But FREED mover?????

Post by hooray_fun Sun 01 May 2011, 9:32 pm

I chance upon tis interesting video where movers r pushing a FREED up stairs..... Yep pushing it upstairs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgmbxfF0Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Empty Re: House mover yes.... But FREED mover?????

Post by sevenseaters Sun 01 May 2011, 10:46 pm

Thanks for the link

This was taken from jakarta, there is one place called kidzania, dedicated for children's interactive playground where kids can learn various real activities such as become pilot, nurse, doctor, chef etc

This Freed was moved and placed to their hall as part of their icon project.

Fyi, their playground located if not mistaken on the 5/6th storey.
What you see is only half portion of the floor, so imagine how difficult it was moved.
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Empty Re: House mover yes.... But FREED mover?????

Post by hooray_fun Mon 02 May 2011, 6:53 am

I think moving a lotus or ferrari is easier than our FREED. Tks 4 e explaination Christ.....
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Mon 02 May 2011, 7:31 am

Good morning bro howard! up so early on a public holiday? its a very cozy morning.... Sleep

the video is interesting... the movers must have had a bloody tough time if chris mentioned 5 or 6 storeys! pale

i dun blame them if they were to have nightmares of our FREED after this job!!! House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Icon_m12

and not to forget, what goes up must come down! House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Bounce11

but what is the most impt lesson from this video?
scratch

TEAMWORK!!! TEAMWORK!!! TEAMWORK!!! House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Grouph15

DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Mon 02 May 2011, 10:34 pm

Bro Edward. When u have little children at home, u can never wake up late on a holiday. U should know better.... But I still enjoy my holiday staying at home with my loved ones...... Even though it's noisy & rowdy at times... Very Happy
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 03 May 2011, 2:37 am

hooray_fun wrote:Bro Edward. When u have little children at home, u can never wake up late on a holiday. U should know better.... But I still enjoy my holiday staying at home with my loved ones...... Even though it's noisy & rowdy at times... Very Happy

this i concur... my 2 little blood suckers... slowly & surely draining my blood away... Evil or Very Mad

but its not a prob... cos i take it like having a nice cold glass of beer... House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Afro20

after the bitterness comes the sweetness!
House mover yes.... But FREED mover????? Smitte11
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down