Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed HKS super hybrid filter and RS-R down suspension coil

+6
Blue_Angel
JazzGD1
zachery707
Jarjar4
sevenseaters
nickf601
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Installed HKS super hybrid filter and RS-R down suspension coil - Page 2 Empty Re: Installed HKS super hybrid filter and RS-R down suspension coil

Post by K3n Wed 27 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

Bro nick,

Ya I agree with you...but cornering@ 110km/h remains me the time when I was driving civic (my very 1st car)....

But after change to FREED, I only corner @ 50km/h wahaha.... 50% discount!!!
K3n
K3n

Back to top Go down

Installed HKS super hybrid filter and RS-R down suspension coil - Page 2 Empty Re: Installed HKS super hybrid filter and RS-R down suspension coil

Post by K3n Wed 27 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

wowgadgets wrote:
K3n wrote:
wowgadgets wrote:
nickf601 wrote:bro wow, not sure about Tien S Tech Spring but tested with RSR when driving up Karak highway and enjoy the ride when corning up and down last week. I do not feel my Freed tend to swing to one side compared to last yr trip. RPM4500, 110 km/h.

With your upgrade of rim to 17", your car should be lower and the stable feeling should be the same when high speed corning....my 2cts

Hello nick,
thanks for sharing, PM me the damage and location for this poison.
Btw, whats your rims size now?
17 inches rims is safe with this springs?

Cheers,
Gary

Bro Gary,

I think Bro nick is still using the original 14". Now the question is how low our 17" can go... Anyway cornering at 110km/h for FREED is very impressive...
Laughing

Wanna try?? bounce

After you Bro Gary... Twisted Evil
K3n
K3n

Back to top Go down

Post by wowgadgets Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

@ bro k3n, i just wanna try to lower the car, but not cornering at fast speed of 110km/h lar. he he he
My car just spun 1 1/2 round in PIE after been knocked by some careless driver. I drive safely but people come and hit you from behind. Sad
Luckily I am safe and minor damage on my Freed, now back to normal but with new tyres and rims!
wowgadgets
wowgadgets

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 8:14 am

K3n wrote:Bro nick,

Ya I agree with you...but cornering@ 110km/h remains me the time when I was driving civic (my very 1st car)....

But after change to FREED, I only corner @ 50km/h wahaha.... 50% discount!!!

My last car before Freed was civic too, we should have the same feeding on the performance when comparing both cars. HIT THE JACKPOT !!!

BTW 100km/h when cornering was done only in Malaysia Highway. Singapore curving expressway is too short and not safe to try out at this speed.
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 8:16 am

wowgadgets wrote:@ bro k3n, i just wanna try to lower the car, but not cornering at fast speed of 110km/h lar. he he he
My car just spun 1 1/2 round in PIE after been knocked by some careless driver. I drive safely but people come and hit you from behind. Sad
Luckily I am safe and minor damage on my Freed, now back to normal but with new tyres and rims!

Bro wow, spun 1 1/2 round and only minor damage, good driving skill.
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

hope bro gary got time to post his story n some pics! affraid

wonder wat car banged into him?!!! scratch

was it a young driver?
tongue
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by zachery707 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:13 am

Im young too!
zachery707
zachery707

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGD1 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:29 am

zachery707 wrote:Im young too!
mi too, cyclops bounce My heart will always young tongue
JazzGD1
JazzGD1

Back to top Go down

Post by zachery707 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

Yeah Mr President! That how we lead our healthy life! Well said tongue
zachery707
zachery707

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:35 am

Count me in , I am young too
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm

wowgadgets wrote:@ bro k3n, i just wanna try to lower the car, but not cornering at fast speed of 110km/h lar. he he he

Heng...Heng.......Huat ah.....no wonder everything new....... cheers
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2