Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering

2 posters

Go down

HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering Empty HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering

Post by yudiantoro Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:05 pm

Dear Honda Freed Singapore, we HOFOS are cordially invite you to come to our First National Jamboree in Indonesia, November 29, 2014.

However we invite you to come in November 28, because we going to show you around at Jakarta about Honda Freed Accessories Market.

Therefore we going to give you accommodation 27-29 (two nights) for two person twin sharing. If you going to come with more than 2 persons, and need accommodation arrangement, we will gladly assist you.

For further question, assistance, any kinda of arrangement, please contact our Helpdesk at hofos.id@gmail.com.

We can't wait to see you in Jakarta ^_^

HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering YUtLgrr

yudiantoro

Back to top Go down

HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering Empty Re: HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering

Post by DADDYCOOL Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:12 pm

hi bro yudi!

thank you so much for the invite to grace this major event by HOFOS!

sadly none of our members are free due to the school holidays. Sad

chris aka Mr7 might contact you if his has a scheduled stop at INDO during that period!  

having seen your past events, i believe this is a sure winner and a definite milestone in HOFOS history!

we at HFSG will be looking forward to photos of this event!!! cheers
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering Empty Re: HOFOS Jamboree and Asian Freed Gathering

Post by yudiantoro Mon 24 Nov 2014, 7:01 am

DADDYCOOL wrote:hi bro yudi!

thank you so much for the invite to grace this major event by HOFOS!

sadly none of our members are free due to the school holidays. Sad

chris aka Mr7 might contact you if his has a scheduled stop at INDO during that period!  

having seen your past events, i believe this is a sure winner and a definite milestone in HOFOS history!

we at HFSG will be looking forward to photos of this event!!! cheers

Bro Ed, nice to hear again from you. I tried to tempting Fury as well, but he just cannot leave his business. We going to miss you guys in our event I love you

If you guys can come, we already make a tour for you guys to visit our honda accessories market and also to visit our custom bodykit workshop, for you guys to bring souvenir from Jakarta Very Happy

Hope I can visit singapore again and see you guys there

yudiantoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down