Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic)

2 posters

Go down

Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic) Empty Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic)

Post by angieng13 Sun 13 Jul 2014, 1:48 pm

Hi all, need help regarding my rear sliding door. Normally after we open our rear sliding door, there a catch or dunno what to prevent the door from closing or sliding back. But now it not working.. My door keep sliding to close. How and where can I get it fix. Please advise.

angieng13

Back to top Go down

Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic) Empty Re: Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic)

Post by DADDYCOOL Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:57 pm

angieng13 wrote:Hi all, need help regarding my rear sliding door. Normally after we open our rear sliding door, there a catch or dunno what to prevent the door from closing or sliding back. But now it not working.. My door keep sliding to close. How and where can I get it fix. Please advise.

sometimes i do get this problem but usually its because the door latch/handle (inside) did not position itself back into place and the remedy was just to push the door handle into position. the door handle in upright position prevents the door from sliding back , maybe you can try to move the handle a few times to see how? if you want to do a fix, better check out a few workshops and ask for quotes.

hope you update us on your situation so we can learn more!
 sunny 
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic) Empty Re: Rear sliding door (right side, not automatic)

Post by angieng13 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 9:15 pm

Hi Daddycool, thank u so much.. It really the door handling issue.. Problem solved. Smile

angieng13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down