Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed

5 posters

Go down

Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed Empty Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed

Post by andyclhui Mon 02 Jul 2012, 9:41 am

Dear Honda Freed SG Club Members,

I am interested in buying a second hand Honda Freed direct from owner. Appreciate if you can PM me if you would like to sell yours. Thanks.

Andy

andyclhui

Back to top Go down

Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed Empty Re: Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed

Post by sevenseaters Tue 03 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

Hola bro Andy...

At this moment, from our fellow active members, as far as i know, no one is selling their lovely ride...

However, you can easily find it out from sgcarmart...

If you need help to get our opinion on seing the conditions of the available unit on sgcarmart, do let us know. We may arrange it for group visit.

Wishing you a fruitfull hunting... Best of luck! You will not regret having this lovely car.

Do share with us if you succeed cheers

sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed Empty Re: Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed

Post by andyclhui Tue 03 Jul 2012, 8:15 pm

Thanks sevenseaters.

I have heard a bit too much about the problems in dealing with second hand (and PI) car dealers. So, it would be great if I can avoid going through that.

Btw, do you know of reliable PI selling first hand Honda Freed?

Thanks in advance.
Andy

andyclhui

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:18 pm

Bro Andy,

Yes you're right, generally there are more cons than pros when dealing for 2nd hand cars and certain PIs. It depends on how vigilant and using our logic sense when dealing in that situations.

Anyway about the 1st hand Honda FREED, i don't think there is any, as most of the available units are 2nd hand (at least).

Maybe other bros here have their input/comments? Please share with bro Andy.

Btw, i assume you have valid reasons why you consider this lovely car... Can share your thoughts?
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

Bro, something to add, hopefully help you to get your Freed very soon

Please ref to following link
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=248244&DL=2023

This was belong to one of our active member (bro Yoon)
As he and the whole family moved to shanghai, he sold out the car and it is still available.

One thing for sure, the bodykit is one of a kind, only available 4 units in sg, body kit zeus...

You may consider this ride, as i know pretty well he maintained his car very well.
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by andyclhui Wed 04 Jul 2012, 7:46 am

Thanks sevenseaters.

I have been looking for a 7-seater as I occasionally, probably once every 2-3 weeks, go out with my extended family (wife + 1 baby + 2 parents + 1 grandma). I drive to work everyday and I don't want to get a large MPV that I only need to use 6-7 seats occasionally. In addition, the price popular small 7-seaters (such as Wish, Stream, Touran) is now approach is $150K, which is quite a lot more than what I am willing to pay.

Freed is using the same platform and engine as Fit/Jazz, so fuel economy should be good...plus the good engineering and reliable build quality of Honda.

I really don't understand why the PI car dealers and Kah Motor are no longer importing Freed...this car is selling well in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia....I understand the high COE that continental cars have an edge to sell here. But even if Proton and Mainland Chinese cars are selling here....why not Honda Freed?

Cheers,
Andy

andyclhui

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:14 pm

A warm welcome to HFSG!!!

the search for a FREED is not easy in SG, as there are no longer new FREEDs in the market.

whether they will bring in the 2012 version its a guess!

but if SPIKE never made it to our shores, so i believe the chances should be zero!

you can get a PI to indent a FREED for you, but charges wise sure not cheap.

why no one bring in FREED anymore? cos its actually not a cheap car compared with the rest!

with the high Yen against the low Euro, how to fight?!!!

and when KM brought in their one & only batch of FREED, price was at $102,000!!!

the diff will be made in INDO for KM, where PI is JDM.

if you ask me got diff, of course there is!

price wise should not be much diff in the resale market.

FREED owners who bought this make, wants something diff, space, good FC, fuss free maintenance ...

the 7 seaters is unique with their pilot seats, just nice for a family of four! and extra seats for the occasional guests.

but come to power, dun expect much! but there is always the option to mod.

if you have any further queries can contact me @ 90029020!

Goodluck in your hunt!
Interested in buying 2nd hand Honda Freed Icon_s29
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by andyclhui Wed 04 Jul 2012, 2:23 pm

Thanks for your feedback.

If you were to change to another 7-seater now....and having driven FREED for a few years, which other make/model(s) will you choose now?

andyclhui

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Wed 04 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

Honda Freed SPIKE Cool

cheers
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGD1 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 6:36 am

Freed Type-R
JazzGD1
JazzGD1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy1702 Thu 12 Jul 2012, 9:20 pm

Bro Andy,

You can contact David at this no. 93667171. Just say Fatboy intro. He may give you some advise.

Good luck!

Fatboy1702

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Mon 16 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

Fatboy1702 wrote:Bro Andy,

You can contact David at this no. 93667171. Just say Fatboy intro. He may give you some advise.

Good luck!

bro fatboy your friend is a dealer or direct owner Question

is his FREED a white 7 seater Question Exclamation
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGD1 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm

Look like Mr ED want to swap his 8-seater Freed with a White 7-seater...
JazzGD1
JazzGD1

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 17 Jul 2012, 2:21 am

HFSG wrote:Look like Mr ED want to swap his 8-seater Freed with a White 7-seater...

wrong! i almost bot a 7 seater!!! Razz

but if i want it white just go respray lor!!!
cheers
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy1702 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

Bro Ed,

He is a dealer. Suppose to get freed from him but don't have any.

Cheers

Fatboy1702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum