Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG

4 posters

Go down

Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG Empty Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:22 am

Hi guys!!after negotiating with my groomer(Take note that this guy got nothing to do with me,jus find that his service is good and reasonable)he decided to have $20 off for HFSG which the price if i could remember is $70 for the first session...followed by $50 if were to do mthly which (washing..claying...polish...sealent...tyre dressing) as for wat i could remember...just need to know how many of u guys intrested so that i could inform him if he for the $20 off..then i would post his no here!cheers!
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG Empty Re: Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:24 am

just would like to share with u all great guys good stuff..u may give it a try...if u dun like it...no harm...
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG Empty Re: Mobile Car Grooming promotion For HFSG

Post by fery16 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:44 am

Bro Dr Stein,

Mind to share the contact? Hehe.. So far I had used car grooming stridweqz..
Wondering whether it is e same?

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:56 am

aiyoh bro!!same groomer le...i neg with him for pricing...couldnt really remember thenprice for first session...because its from my honda fit...then change to freed...cause my first session was $80 not sure for freed...so after $20 might around 70 or 60 for our mpv...(bro fery and i are using using the same groomer)
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:09 am

Bro,

My first session, is around s$110. Consecutive grooming / monthly grooming is charged at s$50. Hehe..

So coincidence, we used the same groomer. Smile

Cheers

fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:15 am

Btw Bro Stein,

You know any way to lessen the dust in our car? I seldom wind down my window though. Smile

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:42 am

interior wise i would u leather cleaner to wipe once a week...just keep a spray leather cleaner and a microfibre cloth on the side of driver door...(while waiting for my mum...i would spray and wipe the deskboard...while waiting for my oc...i wipe the back seat...while waiting for my dad...i wipe the side panel...while waiting for my frens...i would ask him to help me do the whole seat then treat him dinner..hahha!!just do bits by bits...confirm it would minimise the dust..
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

i think our nxt MU should be a Interior cleaning and wash!!hmm...must ask the organizer here!!do it on sun morning!
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:30 pm

Wats up doc.... Title should be HondaFreedSG...HFSG..... not HSFG hor......
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

aiyoh kena spot liow!!haha
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

Dr stein wrote:interior wise i would u leather cleaner to wipe once a week...just keep a spray leather cleaner and a microfibre cloth on the side of driver door...(while waiting for my mum...i would spray and wipe the deskboard...while waiting for my oc...i wipe the back seat...while waiting for my dad...i wipe the side panel...while waiting for my frens...i would ask him to help me do the whole seat then treat him dinner..hahha!!just do bits by bits...confirm it would minimise the dust..

Wah bro!! U r e man.. Powerful.. Need to learn how to utilize the time wisely like u.. Hahahaha.. Very Happy
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:17 pm

nolah...just appreciate my ride...expensive ler!!!7 yrs on loan!!
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

bro stein mind sharing the contact, cheers ..

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

92703600 tell him u frm the freed forum..
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 8:15 pm

Cool, thks, currently I'm with either supercarstudio or maxpolish, both acceptable with supercarstdio being price competitive

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 8:36 pm

Bro Ed,

Mind sharing how is Max polish service?

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:35 pm

no prob bro...my pleasure...the best is to sms and wait for his reply due to his schedule..
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:55 pm

bro fery actually im quite please with maxpolish so far, have been with them on/off for 2 yrs, its difficult to 'quantify' as asthetic is to each his own ... but picture this, one should not expect the level of meticulous like with paint protection system (PPS) eg. CSII, ToughSeal .... however comparing amongst mobile/groomer, is one of better one i must say in terms of flexibility n quality of service. Typically their service comes with 'standard' package n one can choose from their 'add-on' list for added services (like polish etc), on a timely basis they also offer packages services http://www.maxpolish.com.sg/ , shows that they make effort in providing better service ... only prob I frind their price is not as competitive ... but worth a try though if u've not ... no harm ... if u do, go easy with the tyre protectant gel, i always get the spatter on the car side panel as the tyre rotate even i waited for it to be seemingly dried, tough to remove ... but really quiet lasting, did my grooming over this cny, tyre still look ok

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience with Max Polish bro. If there is a chance, i will give it a try.

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 8:22 pm

np bro fery, u can also check out http://www.supercarstudio.com/, service not bad, pricing 'friendly' ... for mobile service (so far I did mine on-site) I was told they only do sun & price $20 more, cheers ..

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Fri 09 Mar 2012, 1:37 pm

Bro Ed,

This is so helpful, will be having more choices. I find that Supercarstudio price is quite reasonable. Normally how much do you pay for waxing + vacuuming?

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by edlim1 Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

bro fery, typically i go for the exterior + sealant only, for Freed is under the Super MPV package (http://www.supercarstudio.com/pricelist/), package C $75.
For added options I tried Joseph mobile car polish (http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=11374) before, competitive priced & very accomodating (deal direct with Joseph).

cheers,

edlim1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down