Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES)

+7
hooray_fun
FreeD 111
fery16
Dr stein
DADDYCOOL
ksckelvin
sevenseaters
11 posters

Go down

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Empty Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES)

Post by sevenseaters Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:41 pm

Reporting to Freeders,

We have done it cheers

Thanks God for everything went smoothly.

We have so many stories to share, it's a kind of great experience personally for me, that we are able to do it with humble and various limitations.
Hopefully others who joined feel the same too.

Pictures will be uploaded very soon

Last edited by sevenseaters on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Empty Re: Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES)

Post by ksckelvin Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:50 pm

Bro, I just reached home only....so tired
ksckelvin
ksckelvin

Back to top Go down

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Empty Re: Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES)

Post by DADDYCOOL Sun 18 Dec 2011, 11:59 pm

i should have continued to Genting! Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Biggri23

yesterday was my FREED virgin trip to MY ... Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Lipsrs13

and really loved every minute of it! Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Rclxm913

very tiring but shiok!!!
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Afro34

a real pleasure to have met up with the F2C members on their home turf! Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Ola14

and not forgetting the appearance of our long lost brother, QQ!!!
cheers
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Mon 19 Dec 2011, 7:21 am

welcome home guys!!anyone need mc today can pm me!
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Mon 19 Dec 2011, 3:05 pm

Bro Dr Stein,

I need mc..Lol..

fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Mon 19 Dec 2011, 8:10 pm

i have no need for mc ...

i only need one thing ...

V-Power for me FREED!!!
Twisted Evil
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Mon 19 Dec 2011, 8:16 pm

hahaha...anyway is good to hear everyone reach homr safely in one piece!bto fery u can drop by my clinic anytime.. Twisted Evil
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by fery16 Mon 19 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

@Bro Ed,

You are so strong! Hahaha.. I can't wake up today... Laughing
V-Power is always waiting for us bro. Hehehe..

@Bro Stein,
Smile

Cheers
fery16
fery16

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 20 Dec 2011, 9:31 am

now having my car polish, will update you guys if the service is good!

price wise not cheap, $130 just for exterior!!!
pale
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 20 Dec 2011, 9:46 am

Hola to all,

So many things to share, but picture says thousand words...
FYI. i was not in the convoy trip (both SG-Melaka, Melaka-SG), so i only have the d-day pictures Shocked Cool Very Happy , (total 70 pics uploaded into this topic)
I have spent almost the half day in the office, just to upload and create these experiental journey....

Not to exageratte, we did it guys!!!
Those who missed/unable to join, don't worry, we have so many various plan ahead...
Similar convoy/journey will be arranged again...
For the moment, please enjoy these lovely moments...

Melaka - 1 Malaysia - with tripplet towers Razz
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0111

Melaka in the morning 9:15 AM at Taming Sari car park - waiting Freeders to arrive Shocked Shocked
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0210

The arrivals of F2C (Malaysian Freeders)
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0310
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0410

The F2C + sevenseaters @ Taming Sari
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0610
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0710
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 0910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1011
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1111

The arrival of HFSG - only passed-by the carpark Razz Razz
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1211
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1310
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1411

Just after passing by the carpark, these HFSG lads were off for BRUNCH - Breakfast with Lunch cheers
FYI, please notice the irregular convoy, they were too hungry to convoy neatly and nicely
Razz Razz Razz
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1610

These where they park the ride, as me guarding the cars like body-car-guard security officers Sad Shocked Mad Razz Cool
They were enjoying the BRUNCH, me alone @ car park, taking the pictures scratch afro Razz
Please notice also the "tradition" Singapore cars when park in Malaysia... can you identify??? completed with the blink2 and black and white "theme", this is i like the most...

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1710
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 1910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2010
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2110
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2211
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2311
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2411

Convoy line with HFSG - before the bridge in front of Holiday Inn Melaka
Waiting bro Dennis who got stuck with the traffic light

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2611

And here you go, the 1st International Meet Up - F2C Malaysia Freeders and HFSG Singapore Freeders cheers
Hosted by "King of Melaka" and F2C moderators bro Suffian with his camera gun on his hand.

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2910

1st Photo shoot at Marina - Melaka, occupied 1 lane, thanks to initiative from bro Suffian Cool
Weather and location was very good, with the Melaka straits as background and a cruise ship in distance cheers
I was wondering, if it was not cloudy, how hot it would be
scratch
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 2711
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3010
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3110
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3210
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3310
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3410
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3610
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3710
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 3910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4010
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4110
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4210
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4310

2nd photo shoot, the padang, just opposite the 1st location
HEAD TO HEAD - F2C and HFSG (next time, we make it BACK TO BACK)
Razz Razz
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4410
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4610
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4710
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 4910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5010
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5110
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5210
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5310
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5410
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5610
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5710

The various rims and tyres... each type is very nice...
Some must use the tooth brush to clean, some must use soft cloth to clean, some very seldom to clean
Razz Razz Razz Cool
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5810
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 5910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6010
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6110
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6210
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6310
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6410
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6510
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6610
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6810

And finally, the long lost bro QQ, had arrived... welcome "home" bro QQ
The best thing is, the ZEUS bodykit still intact cheers
The one and the only in Malaysia (i guess)
Cool
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 6910
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) 7010
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeD 111 Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:08 am

Sad Sad Sad

Well Done Guys.
NICE pics as well.

I MISS THE TRIP.

Can arrange 1 more PLEASE Please ............... Smile
FreeD 111
FreeD 111

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:20 am

FreeD 111 wrote: Sad Sad Sad

Well Done Guys.
NICE pics as well.

I MISS THE TRIP.

Bro Mike, yes, certainly we will arrange not only 1 trip, but more to go cheers
We have so many plan ahead... to be discussed again sooner or later...

sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by hooray_fun Tue 20 Dec 2011, 12:19 pm

Wow all beautiful FREEDs..........cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
hooray_fun
hooray_fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr stein Tue 20 Dec 2011, 12:22 pm

nice pic!!
Dr stein
Dr stein

Back to top Go down

Post by QQ FREED Tue 20 Dec 2011, 3:00 pm

FreeD 111 wrote: Sad Sad Sad

Well Done Guys.
NICE pics as well.

I MISS THE TRIP.

hi bro Mike, long time no see le, how's life? Very Happy

QQ FREED
QQ FREED

Back to top Go down

Post by QQ FREED Tue 20 Dec 2011, 3:01 pm

Wowwwwww...............................
nice pics, thanks for sharing ya bro 7 cheers
QQ FREED
QQ FREED

Back to top Go down

Post by suffian7709 Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) F2c11

very nice photo and story from bro chris..u best laa bro.. rendeer

regard from me, nordin, jefri, irwan & bro juzaidi (F2C Malaysia)
suffian7709
suffian7709

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGD1 Tue 20 Dec 2011, 6:12 pm

Steady lah! F2C come with club T, so HFSG need to do something for next year IMU.
JazzGD1
JazzGD1

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

Freed_GB3 wrote:Steady lah! F2C come with club T, so HFSG need to do something for next year IMU.

we can bare body and just take a few colour markers and draw direct!

best of all, every year boleh new design!!!
lol!
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:32 pm

Thanks for sharing
nickf601
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Thu 29 Dec 2011, 5:08 pm

nickf601 wrote:Thanks for sharing

wah bro nick you are back! cheers

dec hols you got do road trip?
Twisted Evil
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Fri 27 Jan 2012, 2:48 pm

Actually i have this uploaded last month.
But just realized today i have not share this with all of you

I have created account in youtube.
For the rest of the world knows that we are exist cheers

The pictures most of the are the same to the one i posted in this forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZt7R4S5B0
sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 31 Jan 2012, 2:56 am

absolutely love the youtube video!!! Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Like111

PS: i also want to learn how to create something like this! Twisted Evil
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by sevenseaters Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:50 am

ROCKSTAR wrote:absolutely love the youtube video!!! Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Like111

PS: i also want to learn how to create something like this! Twisted Evil

Ahhh thanks bro Ed for the compliments,
please note this is very basic video clip...
just simply copy paste all the pictures to windows movie maker, create movie file, upload and that's it...
I think, for year 2012 onwards, i can upload all the happenings that related to our meet-up, trips, occasions etc into youtube channel...

sevenseaters
sevenseaters

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:05 am

the music also plays a very impt part in a video ya!

the perfect marriage of sight & sound not an easy feat!
Post international meetup, Melaka trip - reports (WITH LATEST UPDATE PICTURES) Respek10

PS: some videos the sounds are just natural ...
Twisted Evil
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down