Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash

4 posters

Go down

Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Empty Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash

Post by DADDYCOOL Sat 23 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

sunny sunny sunny

yes we were there this afternoon! Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Icon_s11

nice weather for an outing to the Splash! Cool

bro zach, ken and me were there! jocolor afro santa

the flea market quite small but still not bad! Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Afro14

got some good buys... rabbit

but one man's food is another man's poison!!! geek

after that we proceeded for kopi at Mr Teh Tarik, Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Cheers12

must discuss serious Poisons! Twisted Evil

during our session, we realised that the Splash locality not bad, Idea Idea Idea

can consider for MEGA MEETUP 2011!!!

now lets proceed to the pics ya... cyclops

we only took ONE pic... Evil or Very Mad

but better than nothing! Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Sly13

so check this out!!!
affraid

Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Dsc00810

aha! Gotcha! tongue you tot must be FREEDs or their owners again... so boring (always the same people Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Cheesy12 )
so this time round must show something different...

HFSG would like take this opportunity to introduce Miss M!

After a tough round of interview by bro zach, ken & me,

She has been chosen to handle the marketing part for HFSG.

so let us give Miss M a warmth welcome to the family!

PS: she very cute right... Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Wub13 but not to forget, "one man's food..."
but question is.... is she cuter than our FREED?!!
Sleep
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Empty Re: Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash

Post by K3n Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:49 pm

Wahaha Bro!!! Well done... Yeah she really a gentle and cute lady to chat with. We really had a good chat with her about our idea to host some event over there and hope she can be our guest of honor affraid
K3n
K3n

Back to top Go down

Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Empty Re: Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash

Post by ksckelvin Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

Guys,

I think I missed you people cos when i was around 1600hrs, i did not notice any Freed around.....
ksckelvin
ksckelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Sat 23 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

wasted wrote:
Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Dsc00810
but question is.... is she cuter than our FREED?!!

Answer: absolutely!!!
Satyr
Satyr

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:03 am

ksckelvin wrote:Guys,

I think I missed you people cos when i was around 1600hrs, i did not notice any Freed around.....

oh bro kkelvin... we left bout the time you came! Shocked

another time then! sure got chance
! Wink
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by DADDYCOOL Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:24 am

bro satyr, you should create a poll to see if HFSG members agree with you on this!!! Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Grouph12

PS: if Miss M is cuter than our FREED... i believe 1/3 of jepun female population should be cuter than our ride!!! Post Car Boot Sales at East Coast Park @ Big Splash  Nosebl12
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down