Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>>

2 posters

Go down

WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>> Empty WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>>

Post by ksckelvin Wed 20 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Dear friends, sunny

On this Friday, Saturday & Sunday 22-24th April, there will be a Car Boot Sales Event at East Coast, playground@Big Splash from 10am - 10pm.

To all Freeders, Super Car Studio is having a Car Boot Sales promotion. I had tied up with my friend & Great promotions awaits you! anyway there will be demonstration on the grooming services.

Please share this with your good friends too.So come on down and join us in this fun filled family event this weekend! cheers

Kelvin

Last edited by ksckelvin on Sat 21 May 2011, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ksckelvin
ksckelvin

Back to top Go down

WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>> Empty Re: WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>>

Post by ksckelvin Sat 21 May 2011, 1:10 pm

Dear Freeders

I heard from my friend, Henry that some of our members went to the car boot sale at ECP to enquire. I'm sorry that i was not there to meet up as i was late. Crying or Very sad

Anyway I just done the full grooming, it's good and value for money cheers so i took up the package @ $348 (UP $430) and the promotion is ending soon (Jun/July). So do hurry to take up this limited offer. For your viewing pleasure, look through www.supercarstudio.com

Anyone interested, i had proposed to the owner to have a Freeder's night there. We can eat, drink and discuss our mod & etc while waiting for our beloved freed to be done up by the professional. This exclusive rights got to have a minimum of 5 cars, if not will have a longer waiting time as there will be other cars coming in

Date : (weekday is preferred)
Time : (preferably after 7pm)
Location : 1 Kaki Bukit Road 1,#03-16 Enterprise One (go up the multi-storey carpark)

I can arrange for complimentary parking tickets for our members (but you have to register with me) even if you do not want to sign up the package. You can still try their wash & quick wax & detailing for just $15

Hurry up, register here tongue for this limited time

Last edited by ksckelvin on Sat 21 May 2011, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ksckelvin
ksckelvin

Back to top Go down

WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>> Empty Re: WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>>

Post by DADDYCOOL Sat 21 May 2011, 1:57 pm

bro kelvin, do you mean a mass polish session? they can do 5 cars at nite? scratch

so wat will the price be? i think a good time for this would be just before Mega Meetup 2011!!! cheers

we sure want to have our rides in tip top condition!
WASH, POLISH AT AFFORDABLE PRICE >>> Afro33

DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Post by ksckelvin Sat 21 May 2011, 7:36 pm

Bro Jack

No problem unless the FREED is in very bad condition which may take up to 3hrs per car (BAD Mad means a lot of scratch marks Sad )

In fact, they can activate all their mobile workers for that night but must confirm your appointment if not I die affraid I believe some may not want to take up the full grooming so just take the wash & quick wax & detailing for just $15 and see how it goes.

They had done up to 10 cars within 5hrs before.... bounce

My idea of going there is based on few factors cheers

1. Spacious area for us to gather ( if no illegal parking)
2. Complimentary parking ticket ( courtesy from me)
3. There is a Food court (Kuofu) downstairs
4. The package is value for money.

So register fast for either one of the services below exclusive for HFSG only

1 x Full grooming (w/o package) @ $95 (1st time incl. $20 membership fee for 1 year, subsequent visit will be member price @ $75) or
Full package @ $348 with additional benefits (refer to website)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

or just wash & quick wax & detailing for just $15

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Most importantly, I got no commission ( later kana from SAF) so all my.....will will benefit HFSG members afro

Kelvin @ 97613114 jocolor
ksckelvin
ksckelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down