Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.
Honda Freed Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!!

Go down

Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Empty Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!!

Post by DADDYCOOL Wed 20 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

Yes my dear members, we have reached the final installment of this immensely popular thread!!! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Icon_m10

now you should be very eager for the race pics... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Sly12

and for that i have to offer you my sincere apologies... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Icon_p10

for there were none... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Icon_t10

reason being... time was not on our side! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Dunknw11

after all the warmups and poses... yet race had to be cancelled... Mad

sigh i believe you can feel my pain... heartbreaking.... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Bigcry12

alas HFSG members only knew one thing... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

the show had to go on!!! Basketball

solution was simple... race still on... but not use our FREEDs... Idea Idea Idea

but our LEGS!!! yup a short 25m Dash! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Cheesy11

then again, this race also no pics... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Eusa_w12

cos who the hell wants to see a bunch of crazy fathers sprinting?!!! Razz

even the dear mei mei could not stop giggling... Embarassed

ridiculous we might had looked, but we were definitely smart! Twisted Evil

smart enuf to have saved our precious fuel! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Wink13 (if only SHELL provided free flow of V-Power!) tongue

by now you should be wondering who had won... scratch

diplomatically speaking, we were all Winners... afro jocolor flower santa geek

but there could only be 1 Champion!
king

None other than the Man with the Golden Hair! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Pray10
Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Jack111

Of course Champion must have prize lah... a Brand New Spoiler! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Wub11
Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Jack211

On a parting note... Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Wave11
Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Dsc00732

Yup that concludes the HFSG Inaugurual Fl Championship for 2011! Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Icon_s10

so dear members, do hang around for 2012!!!
Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Cheers10

PS: Consipracy Theory - was the winner the fastest amongst us? or were the rest just to slow? or he was the Birthday Boy?
oh if anyone did wonder bout where were the RACE Post Meetup @ KTM 15/04... FINALE !!! Gorgeo11, our Oyabun did try his utmost best to get some...
hoping to spice things up! alas it was a Friday Nite, and his regular Mamasan from Lido told him that all her gals were too busy... Sad
DADDYCOOL
DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down